UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Winter 2021 | Sign Up for Winter Season
Fun in the SUMMER Sun!
Sign up your sports star today!
It is not how big you are, it\'s how big you play.Summer 2021 FlyerTACKLE Register OnlineRegister Online
Fall 2020 | Photo Night
Wednesday, October 21
- MAP IT ➡
- Peter Piper Pizza
- 1463 N Dysart Road
- Avondale, AZ 85323
- I-10 & Dysart
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
One envelope/order form per player.
Please bring ALL members of the team to the shoot for the Team Photo.
Upon arrival, please check-in with the AYS Representative at the front table.
Dates and location may be subject to change.
SAFETY TIPS Coronavirus
TIPS: Protect Yourselves and Players
Please follow these tips at any NYS event:
- Pre- and post-game handshakes removed from all events.
- Fans are limited to immediate family only.
- Adults over 60 or high-risk encouraged to stay home.
- Anyone feeling symptoms DO NOT attend practice or games. (Fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover cough or sneeze with tissue, throw tissue in trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- WASH HANDS OFTEN with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after the bathroom; before eating; after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Get A Kick Out of Sports
Get Healthy! Get Strong! Get Sports!
Increasing physical activity in children has lifelong benefits that can lead to a healthy adulthood.
Strengthen bones and muscles!
Develop motor skills!
Fun of Sports
Fun is #1
Whenever kids are asked why they play sports, the number one reason is always the same - to have fun. It's about the excitement of competing, not just about winning.
Enjoy your own fun in one of our sports programs!
Register with us today!
Coaching is a rewarding experience!
Coaching is all about helping players achieve their goals on and off the field. With your help, each player will better develop their skills, learn to face any challenge and experience success!
Volunteer to be a coach today!
Sign up on our registration form or online!
How to Register
- TACKLE Register OnlineRegister Online
- Mail or hand deliver the Winter 2021 FlyerTACKLE Fall 2020 Flyer
- Make checks payable to NYS.
- Attend a Registration Event.
- Attend a Tackle Certification Event.
After You Register
- Parents MUST attend the Parent/Team meeting. Meeting information can be found on the Winter 2021 FlyerTACKLE Fall 2020 Flyer or by contacting your local NYS office for details.
- Unable to make the meeting? An appointed coach should contact you by the following Tuesday after the meeting with team details. If you do not hear from a coach by that Tuesday evening, please call our office.
- TACKLE: Attend Certification Event. Information and meeting times listed under Important Dates section.
All games are played on Saturdays. Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description. No need to do any fund-raising and no team assessment fee is required! Parents will be expected to be involved with their child’s team.
We believe in family involvement that require parents to participate in the operation of their child’s team by volunteering to coach or assist with practices or other operational duties.
Wish to volunteer? You can sign up on our registration flyer or online!
Team and Practice
NYS does not provide practice facilities and are not guaranteed. Teams are formed by closest school or zip code proximity. Area coordinators have authority to adjust league age divisions as necessary.
Each team decides practice times and locations, allowing for 1 to 3 practices per week. Indoor and lighted practice facilities may be available at an additional cost. Requested practice times cannot be honored.
Parents are expected to attend the Mandatory Parent Team Meeting. Find meeting information under Important Dates section.
All coaches are parent volunteers.
Included with Registration
All registration fees pay for the operation of the league. They cover game jersey, liability/medical/property insurance, Saturday facility and field rentals, site directors/officials and other administrative expenses. The NYS league is sponsored by a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and receives no government funding or subsidization. Also there is no additional fundraising required such as selling candy bars, etc.
Items NOT covered are optional uniform accessories, photo packages and participation trophies, unless otherwise stated.
Some leagues have tournaments with trophies associated, but it may require an additional cost.
Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description.
Benefits of Youth Sports
Participants of youth sports build self-esteem, develop talent, learn skills, make friends and bring the family and community together.
Youth sports also provide leadership opportunities for parents by becoming a coach. Players are able to channel their energy into a healthy activity of exercise and fitness, which will benefit the player throughout their life.
Trophy Forms & SamplesTrophy Samples► Online Trophy Ordering
Trophy Form Baseball / T-BallTrophy Form CheerleadingTrophy Form Flag FootballTrophy Form BasketballTrophy Form SoccerTrophy Form Volleyball
Wednesday, October 21
Photo Schedule & SamplesPhoto Schedule NEW Updated: 10-20-2020
Photo SamplesPhoto Order Form