2018 NYS National Championship Tournament
in San Diego
Hotel & Travel Accommodations
Brought to you by: GET Sports
GET special-rated hotel accommodations exclusively for NYS Tackle Football athletes, families, and friends.
GET assistance with flights, ground transportation, and local attractions ...book your travel plans today!Visit GET Sports Tournament Page
What's coming in 2018...
- Pool Play
- 3 Game Minimum Guarantee
- Stadium Artificial Turf Fields
- Newly Designed Championship Rings for Winning Teams!
- Optional Hotel Discount Program
- Cost - $1750 per Team
- No Player Fees
Play begins Wednesday June 20
Past ChampionsPast Champions
- PeeWee 8U
- Midget 10U
- Minor 12U
- Junior High / Middle School 14U
- High School
8-Man Pigskin 6U Weight Allowances
- 5-years -- unlimited
- 6-years -- 90 lbs.
- 7-years -- unlimited
- 8-years -- 100 lbs.
- 9-years -- 90 lbs.
- 8-years -- unlimited
- 9-years -- 120 lbs.
- 10-years -- 100 lbs.
- 9 years-old -- Unlimited
- 10 years-old -- Under 130 lbs.
- 11 years-old -- Under 110 lbs.
- 10-years -- unlimited
- 11-years -- 150 lbs.
- 12-years -- 130 lbs.
11-Man Junior PeeWee 9U Weight Allowances
11-Man Bantam 10U Weight Allowances
11-Man Cadet 11U Weight Allowances
11-Man Junior Minor 12U Weight Allowances
All Tackle Football teams that participated in an NYS league in the Fall 2017, Winter 2018 or Spring 2018 seasons are eligible to participate.
Only non-NYS teams that are located in areas where NYS Tackle is not offered are eligible to register for the NYS National Championship Tournament.Check-In, Weigh-In & Procedures
Tournament Format. All teams are guaranteed three games.
Tournament will be played in a Pool Format. Each Pool will have a maximum of four teams. Each team will play the other members of their pool with one game per day on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
In 16 team Divisions the winner of each Pool advances to a Semi Final game on Saturday. In 8 team Divisions the top 2 teams in each Pool advance to the Semi Final game on Saturday. All Championship Final games will be played on Sunday.
FEES and DATES
- Team Fee - $1750.00
- November 30th - Commitment date. Locks in your spot till deposit deadline. No deposit due but a verbal or written commitment to join the tourney. Helps us determine how many fields we need and gives teams a chance to see who is wanting to attend. Weekly updates will be posted starting in October on Facebook.
- January 26th - Team Deposit of $500 due.
- Team Deposits paid after January 26 will incur a $200.00 late fee
- April 20th - Balance of all fees are due.
- No individual player fees will be charged
- No tournament refunds after April 20th.
- If NYS does not have 4 or more teams in a division and we cancel the division teams will be fully refunded in that division only.
Coaches must register their roster. All player info must be included and individual picture of player must be loaded.
All rosters must be registered by May 25th. Rosters will be locked on May 26th.
All players must bring one of the following to the tournament (Player will not be allowed to participate without one of the following): original birth certificate, a certified government copy of the birth certificate, a government issued ID that includes the date of birth, a Fall 2017/Winter or Spring 2018 NYS Tackle Football ID card.