Special Discount Offer
In Person only
Open This Voucher On Your Phone during this registration night to receive 20% Off your entire purchase.
MAP IT ➡
- ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS
- 2643 Northwest Loop 410
- San Antonio, TX 78230
Be sure to register for Fall 2018!Fall 2018 FlyerRegister onlineReturning Players Registration
Fall 2018 | Sign Up for Fall Season
Fall into Fall Sports!
Sign up your sports star today!
Sports do not build character.Register onlineReturning Players RegistrationFall 2018 Flyer
They reveal it. Heywood Broun
Fall 2018 | Parent / Team Meeting
Saturday, September 22
- MAP IT ➡
- UNIVERSITY OF THE INCARNATE WORD
- 4301 Broadway
- San Antonio, TX 78209
- Building: Student Engagement Center
- Ballroom: On the 2nd floor
- Meet your team! Plan out practice MAP: Parking
- T-BALL / BASEBALL Ages 3-12 9:00 AM
- SOCCER Ages 3-7 10:00 AM
- SOCCER Ages 8-13 11:00 AM
- CHEER Ages 4-10 12:00 PM
- FLAG FOOTBALL Ages 4-12 12:00 PM
- BASKETBALL Ages 3-9 2:00 PM
- BASKETBALL Ages 10-16 3:00 PM
- VOLLEYBALL Ages 4-16 4:00 PM
All coaches are parent volunteers.
Dates and locations may be subject to change.
NFHS Learning Center
Come take our Concussion Course!
This course highlights the impact of sports-related concussion on athletes, teaches how to recognize a suspected concussion, and provides protocols to manage a suspected concussion with steps to help players return to play safely after a concussion.Take the NFHS Concussion Course
Teamwork in Youth Sports
Join our team! Register today!
With teamwork, players set their sights on a common goal and work together to reach it. Being a part of a team is a great way to build confidence, boost self-esteem, and make friends.
Be a part of the NYS team by signing up for one of our programs today!Register onlineReturning Players RegistrationFall 2018 Flyer
Volunteer to Become a Coach or Referee
Would you like to help out National Youth Sports of San Antonio? Please choose the field you would be interested in:COACH VOLUNTEER REFEREE
How to Register
- Register onlineReturning Players Registration
- Mail or hand deliver the Fall 2018 Flyer
- Make checks payable to NYS..
- Attend a Registration Event.
- Attend a Tackle Certification Event.
After You Register
- Parents MUST attend the Parent/Team meeting. Meeting information can be found on the Fall 2018 Flyer or by contacting your local NYS office for details.
- Unable to make the meeting? An appointed coach should contact you by the following Tuesday after the meeting with team details. If you do not hear from a coach by that Tuesday evening, please call our office.
- TACKLE: Attend Certification Event. Information and meeting times listed under Important Dates section.
All games are played on Saturdays. Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description. No need to do any fund-raising and no team assessment fee is required! Parents will be expected to be involved with their child’s team.
We believe in family involvement that require parents to participate in the operation of their child’s team by volunteering to coach or assist with practices or other operational duties.
Wish to volunteer? You can sign up on our registration flyer or online!
Team and Practice
NYS does not provide practice facilities and are not guaranteed. Teams are formed by closest school or zip code proximity. Area coordinators have authority to adjust league age divisions as necessary.
Each team decides practice times and locations, allowing for 1 to 3 practices per week. Indoor and lighted practice facilities may be available at an additional cost. Requested practice times cannot be honored.
Parents are expected to attend the Mandatory Parent Team Meeting. Find meeting information under Important Dates section.
All coaches are parent volunteers.
Included with Registration
All registration fees pay for the operation of the league. They cover game jersey, liability/medical/property insurance, Saturday facility and field rentals, site directors/officials and other administrative expenses. The NYS league is sponsored by a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and receives no government funding or subsidization. Also there is no additional fundraising required such as selling candy bars, etc.
Items NOT covered are optional uniform accessories, photo packages and participation trophies, unless otherwise stated.
Some leagues have tournaments with trophies associated, but it may require an additional cost.
Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description.
The San Antonio league is split into two regions, divided by the I-10.
Participants residing on the west of the
I-10 are in the "West" region.
Participants living on the east side of the
I-10) are in the "East Central" region.