Your privacy is very important to us
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices on how your information is collected and used during online registration on the NYS website (the “Policy”).
Before you submit any information on this site, please read this Policy for an explanation of how we will treat your personal information. By using this NYS website site you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
Your use of any part of any NYS website indicates your acceptance of this Policy and of the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
The information we collect
On this site you can register for a youth sports league. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number.
How we use the information
Information is stored securely in a database and is accessible only by authorized NYS employees. The information we collect is used to complete the registration process for each participant and allow that participant to be placed on a team. Basic information such as the child’s name, phone number and an e-mail address is shared with other team members to facilitate communication per the nature of the service provided by NYS.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice. Inadvertent disclosures may result, for example, when third parties misrepresent their identities in asking the site for access to personally identifiable information about themselves for purposes of correcting possible factual errors in the data.
With whom the information may be shared
Your information also may be provided to an entity that acquires all or any part of any of the NYS companies’ assets or in a merger or acquisition. Further, we may disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials and if asked to disclose it by subpoena, court order or other legal process.
Collection of information by third party sites and sponsors
Our sites contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. We may sometimes offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors/entrants voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. We have no control over the third party sponsors’ use of this information.
To enhance your experience with our sites, many of our web pages use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. These Cookies do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with us.
Our commitment to security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
When asked to submit personal billing information, it is important to know that this information is used only for payment processing verification. NYS does not distribute sell or otherwise exploit this information in any way. For security reasons, complete credit card numbers are never saved or stored.
Participation with NYS is subject to the “No Refund” policy. Rollovers or credits may be issued instead.
Photography / Videography
NYS reserves the right to use any photograph or videography taken during an NYS sponsored event without the expressed written permission of the subjects included within the photograph or video. Photographs may be used in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by NYS including but not limited to: books, catalogues, search pieces, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. See our website for more information.
How to contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the NYS online policy for this site or its implementation you may contact us at 623-486-7480.
From time to time, we may update this privacy notice. We will note the date the Policy was changed at either the top or bottom of the Policy, to keep you informed of when updates occur. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
NYS Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: [Feb 27, 2023]
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include [promotions, specials, other marketing offers, and abandoned checkout reminders]. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include [order notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information]. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary [but will not exceed 20 messages per month]. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a
valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at [email@example.com]. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any If you wish to opt- out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications
Effective Date: [Feb 27, 2023]
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third- party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact- data-notice.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at [Mobile Terms].
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].